Are you sick and tired of an old, embarrassing bathtub or shower that is hard to clean and the wasted time scrubbing a worn-out finish that won’t shine?
Don’t Replace, Refinish!
Refinishing can extend the useful life of your existing bathroom or kitchen surfaces. For up to 15 years or more.
Refinishing developed as an industry over 30 years ago as a very cost-effective and time-saving measure over gutting and replacement. With the high cost of a traditional kitchen or bathroom gut and remodel, the savings of refinishing has become very practical alternative solution for many home owners. Refinishing is also known in the industry as reglazing, or resurfacing is the perfect cost-effective replacement alternative to make your tub look new again!
Why Bathtub Refinishing Is Better Than Replacement?
- Less expensive than replacement of your tub
- Takes only 1 day
- No permits or required
- No need to hire a licensed plumber
- No need to demo the surrounding tile walls to get the tub out.
- Won’t need to remove or replace the molding and floor covering.
- No need to replace tiles that were damaged by the tub removal.
Using Nice Tub as your overall remodeling plan will save you a lot of unnecessary costs that will allow you to upgrade many other areas.
Email us pictures of your project at [email protected] for a free estimate!